I almost cry that day


i had forgotten when it happened to me,
the "one" who made it the worse,
was that water ,
the water on the floor made me fell
i was in agony that day,
i could fell that i almost dead...
god.
i was finding for the rings to make a ring file,
i guess that maybe i put it in a box,
on the table.
in the dining room,
i ran out (in a quick speed)
and i stepped on something [wet],
n i couldn't imagine what had happened after that,
i slumped on the floor,
like this,
my father was sleeping on the floor in dining room,
he jumped up and said:"Oiyo!!what happened?!"
 he shouted to me(like scolding somebody),
actually he was too shock with that"BOOM!"sound
i couldn't stand n i still lying on the floor,
my mother ran out and help me,
i couldn't stand up,
and lastly,
i had to climb up by myself.
i'd been lying on the floor for few minutes,
after that only i could climb up slowly.


upside of my hips was so painful...
felt like my backbone near my hips were broken(patah),

so pity i was,
couldn't stand straight that day,
the place where the bone were hit is red in colour,
can't describe how was it feel now.

THAT IS WHAT I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

在鞋店打工

厕所门口

the birthday of my friends n i