chocolate


1st time making chocolate,
haha~
actually juz "modify" or "give shape" to the chocolate
after melting it

here are the photos to be shared~!
my handsome brother
and beautiful me~


 the shape of chocolate from below

look ugly,but tasty,and i'm happy~

he's eating,haha~! too delicious~
i purposely do this ugly facial expression,
hope that i don't scare u
没错,就是在说你~
this one is more normal
wow~beauty and hansome,
haha~
or u can say
handsome and the beast(me)
done~i wrapped 2 of them in colour papers,
to make this photo more attractive,
haha~~

tta rra~ finish but,haha,u know that




purposely put this bigger,haha,
the 1st photo looks chubby,
ya,my face is always chubby~~

that's all for today~~
byebye~




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

在鞋店打工

厕所门口

the birthday of my friends n i