My mom n dissection of frog~*

THESE TWO R DIFFERENT TOPICS,
JUST TOO SHORT,I ADD THEM UP 


Today,my brother was sleeping at home,
my mom went near him,
and then touch his face and say,
"don't be naughty,be obedient2x"
and then i asked her
"why u say like tat huh?"
she replied
"because he's bad,don't listen to me,
this time i have chance to speak it out to him,
without any fight back of him.."
haha,
i thought it again n again,
my mom was correct,
if he was not sleeping
and my mom said like tat,
i'm sure he'll fight back.
tat's his bad temper.


Tomorrow we're going to 
DISSECT THE FROG , 
Oh,untill now i still can't 
find any frog,
there's no frog around my house!
althouh there r many grasses n plants,
dunno where the frogs had gone.
uhh,so "pening"
the two boys in my group..
dunno how to say,
i dislike one of them,
another one,
he said he dun wan to catch,
 i was shock when he said like tat,haha.
the boy i hate seems to be untrustable,
his behaviour  make me want to vomit.
just like 变态狂
it's true.
Is there anybody else could help me?!!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

在鞋店打工

厕所门口

the birthday of my friends n i