boring


现在才发现,
上网真的很显...
fb 又没啥东东看,
相信你看了这篇东西也觉得闲... 

oh gosh!!
form5 has been such a torturing year...
i almost get crazy about it...
such a weird person,
even tough i've tried hard,
couldn't get it good also...

aiya,nevermind la....
maybe i get the best results(10A+)in school le...
haha!!
dreaming without effort...


ya..when talk about dreaming...
i really lose myself for the daydream

my friend even laugh at me,
  1st time:ei lai..
 
                (no response)

2nd time:lai!..
    me:ah??
 
(look like just wake up from the bed)
 
        my friend:you r so strong
                         of your daydream la...
      me:haha!!

my friend n teacher said tat tis year is so
important..
 so,i'll disappear for a long time... 
bye~
 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

在鞋店打工

厕所门口

the birthday of my friends n i